Beiträge von WalterSullivan im Thema „Altes Spiel läuft einfach nicht mit Windows 10“

Die Methode hat bei mir auf allen problematischen Rechnern bisher funktioniert:

1. Install Blood 2 using the old fashioned individual GOG game installer, DON’T install through GOG Galaxy.

2. Go to your control panel and go to Programs, then Programs and Features. Uninstall the entry with the name "GOG.com Blood 2." This is a compatibility mode GOG forces that screws up the game and prevents it from launching, so just get rid of it.

3. Download the "Blood II - high resolution fix" from the PCGamingWiki website Blood 2 page. Extract the Client.exe from the archive and replace the Client.exe in your Blood 2 installation folder with it.

4. Download dgvoodoo2 (I tested with the latest version as of this post, which is v 2.78, and it seems to work fine). Extract the files, and move the "dgVoodooCpl.exe" file and "dgVoodoo.conf" file to your Blood 2 installation folder. Go back to the extracted dgvoodoo2 archive. Open the "MS" folder, and then the "x86" folder. Move the files "D3DImm.dll" and "ddraw.dll" from that "x86" folder into your Blood 2 installation folder.

5. Run the "dgVoodooCpl.exe" file in your Blood 2 installation folder, and under the DirectX tab, set whatever you want. You probably want to uncheck “dgVooDoo Watermark” and “Disable Alt-Enter.” You can set your desired resolution and anti-aliasing under the DirectX tab. I prefer to only use 4:3 resolutions and avoid all the widescreen fix stuff as it only seems to create more trouble. DO NOT BOTHER with the resolution setting in the Blood 2 launcher, ignore it completely and only set the resolution through dgVoodoo2.

6. Run Blood 2. Choose Caleb. At some point in the first level, CREATE A SAVE (I’ll explain later why this is important). Close Blood 2.

7. Download the Blood 2 Extra Crispy 6.1 mod. Follow the installation instructions.

8. Run Blood 2 with Extra Crispy 6.1. Make sure you NEVER load the save you created in unmodded Blood 2 while running Extra Crispy. You should now be good to go.

Without step 6, and instead going straight to step 7, Blood 2 would crash every single time I attempted to save the game, on two different machines. Only after I went through the whole installation process with step 6 added did it work.

In 99% der Fälle reicht es einfach den entsprechenden/passenden No-CD-Crack einzusetzen :)